Qualification: Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
Unit: Work in partnership in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
Learning outcome: Be able to establish and maintain working relationships with colleagues
Assessment criteria: 2.3 Evaluate own working relationship with colleagues
- Think about your own strengths and weaknesses
- How do you think others see you? How do you see yourself?
- Ask others for their feedback about you and compare it to your own perspectives
- Has your perspective of yourself changed?
- What can you do to improve your working relationships with your colleagues?