Qualification: Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
Unit: Unit 4: Regulatory Processes for Adult Care
Learning outcome: 1 Understand the systems and requirements for the regulation of adult care services
Assessment criteria: 1.5 Explain the grading system used in inspection
- Following inspection, registered care organisations are given one of the following ratings/gradings:
- Outstanding – The service is performing exceptionally well.
- Good – The service is performing well and meeting our expectations.
- Requires improvement – The service is not performing as well as it should and we have told the service how it must improve.
- Inadequate – The service is performing badly and we’ve taken action against the person or organisation that runs it.